Superior Service from Start to Finish
At Cross Timbers Construction Group, we believe that your project should be kept as simple and straightforward as possible, regardless of how complex the project may seem.
We offer a broad range of services, including:
- Home improvement consultations
- Certified Home Inspections
- A wide range of minor or major repairs
- Additions and Extensions
- Kitchen Design & Remodeling
- Bathroom Design and Remodeling
- Countertops and Backsplashes
- Window & Door Replacement
- Decks, Porches & Balconies
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Interior finishes
- Painting Interior and Exterior
- Plumbing services
Trimwork & Custom Carpentry
Siding Repairs or Replacement
Electrical & Lighting
Sheds, Outdoor Storage and Fencing
Concrete & Foundation Repairs
Roofing, Chimneys and Skylights
Insulations and Attic Ventilation
Drywall Repairs and Ceiling Textures
Garage & Closet Systems
Heating and Air-Conditioning
Landscaping and Sprinkler Systems
and many other services by request!
If the service you need is not on the list above, please contact us.
We are confident we can accomplish your task, whatever the request!
Make sure to visit the CTCG Project Portfolio to view some of our completed projects.
Services for Real Estate Agents and Property Investors
At CTCG, we have many years of hands on experience with home sale & investment properties, and fully understand repair challenges from your point of view. You want to minimize your out-of-pocket expense prior to the sale, which is what we do best.
Our services range from pre-purchase inspection to full scale renovation. We offer services to expedite the sale of your client's existing home, inspections of a potential new home, and we make any necessary repairs or improvements to both residential and commercial properties.
A few of the many ways we work with Agents and Investors:
- Perform a Certified Home Inspection for the Seller to identify potential problem areas that will be found on the Buyers Home Inspection.
- Recommend inexpensive enhancements to the “curb appeal” of the home
- Recommend inexpensive improvements to the interior of the home
- Provide suggestions on how to “stage” the home for a better showing
- Perform Certified Home Inspections for the Buyer of the potential new home
- Provide estimates for repairs of items found on Inspections
- Contract and perform the repairs found on inspections
- Provide estimates for improvements the Buyer may want to do after purchase
- Contract the remodeling process of any improvements to the new home
- Facilitate the relationship with the Buyer to handle any need in the future.
Contact us today for your complimentary consultation and free estimate.